Immedirate is an application which let Windows Media Player users rate their songs easier and quicker than ever before - by one click! Listen to songs while you're working on your computer and rate them without disturbing your work.
* Rate songs by only one click.
* Rate songs easily while working without disturbing your work.
* Attach Immedirate to the Windows Media Player Fly-Out / Floating Mode
* Display additional information of the current playing song.
* Beep if a song begins to play which has no rating.
* Displaying of auto ratings.
* Start with Windows
* Help / Quick-Help
* Microsoft ® Windows Media Player (9 or later)
* Microsoft ® .NET Framework 2.0
Try Immedirate today - you will never want to miss it again ;-)
OnProg hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Immedirate.
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation